Happy Trump Lost?

Es ist nicht erlaubt, Beiträge zu /für kommerzielle(n) Seiten einzufügen
It is not allowed to insert contributions to / for commercial sites
Forum Member
Interested person
Dein Land: USA

Happy Trump Lost?

Beitrag von Forum Member » 17. Nov 2020, 18:31

Trump who is an embarrassment to my country has lost the election as you probably know. I hope that did at least raise your spirits, even if only slightly.

Forum Member
Site Admin
Vorname: Jutta
Dein Land: Schweiz
Re: Happy Trump Lost?

Beitrag von Forum Member » 17. Nov 2020, 20:02

His machinations are unfortunately not yet over.
The fact that he denies Biden access to important documents, information, financial resources etc. is extremely damaging to the USA.
Instead of introducing Biden to his office, he goes golfing and spreads the word on Twitter that the elections were rigged and that he is the big winner.
Imagine if Biden had to take office in January almost unprepared, with no important information.
A smooth business takeover would not be guaranteed. That would be a great disaster for America.
How could such a selfish person ever become president of a country!
I think Biden only got so many votes because of all the Corona lies and the many other lie trumps.
Trump the first president of the USA who lost twice in the elections after only one term.
Who knows what he is trying to do now in the last weeks!
In any case, Biden must be careful that the same thing that happened to Kennedy does not happen to him. Trump should stop with the lies in the net, not that there is still a civil war in the USA.

Hopefully he won't win the election in the end with his scams! (Remember Al Gore)

USA Wahl 2020

Actually, I do not comment on political matters in my forums. I am neutral. But Trump is a disgrace to his country!
But I also think that people over 70 no longer belong in politics. Especially not as the head of a country. In the case of the USA, that is perhaps the only way to reunite the country with a politically trusted and wise man. But he urgently needed the last two seats. Otherwise he will have a hard time getting his plans accepted.

Forum Member
Site Admin

Beitrag von Forum Member » 22. Nov 2020, 09:41

Forum Member
Interested person
Dein Land: USA

Beitrag von Forum Member » 22. Nov 2020, 15:22

Tastenplayer hat geschrieben:
22. Nov 2020, 09:41
[ externes Bild ]
The best part about that is that Trump is the one who likes to insult people via gifs.

Forum Member
Site Admin

Beitrag von Forum Member » 22. Nov 2020, 16:09

Something like Hitler should never happen again. That was claimed everywhere.
But it is frightening how many supporters / followers Trump still has.
It is also frightening that Trump cannot be stopped and that he can continue to spread his lies on the net.
A little bit scary in the stomach that Trump is still managing the keys to the nuclear case.

Imagine what could happen if Trump were to remain in office for another 4 years.

You don't know what to expect during the 4 years with President Biden. But for me everything is better than 4 more years with Donald Trump!
America is sinking into misery - so many dead. The acting president has nothing better to do than to deny his defeat, divide America even further and play golf.

Fortunately I did not emigrate to the promised land at that time, like so many from my school.
I no longer need jokes. Read daily on Twitter Trumps posts (But actually it is rather to cry and frightening).

I feel sorry for Biden. Taking over Trump's legacy is no walk in the park! Somehow Biden seems to have aged quite a bit the last few days.
It is a shame that he has to call for donations on Twitter to prepare for his assumption of office.

I have never dealt with the elections in the USA before.
I am not registered on Twitter. But I find it extremely dangerous to publicly express your opinion against Trump there. As someone living in America, I would never do that!

Forum Member
Site Admin

Beitrag von Forum Member » 23. Nov 2020, 12:32

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1330194266375720965
My husband tried to get a Covid test this morning at our local urgent care center. We called 166 times from 8 AM until almost 11 AM to try to make an appointment as required. By the time they answered on the 166th time, they had already run out of appts for the day!
In Boston, if you don’t have symptoms, you have to pay $160 for a test.
My daughter and I got a free test today. We waited seven hours in line. 8:20 am until 3:20 pm. In Connecticut. Long line behind us.
[ externes Bild ]

Forum Member
Site Admin

Beitrag von Forum Member » 23. Nov 2020, 21:22

@JoeBiden · 9 Min.
Today, I’m announcing the first members of my national security and foreign policy team. They will rally the world to take on our challenges like no other—challenges that no one nation can face alone.

It’s time to restore American leadership. I trust this group to do just that.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1330967606585593857

Forum Member
Site Admin

Beitrag von Forum Member » 24. Nov 2020, 07:56

Donald Trump initiates process to hand over office to Joe Biden - At last!
Donald Trump has initiated the process of handing over the office to the elected US President Joe Biden.
But the fight is not over yet.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

2 Std.
What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

7 Std.
...fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

7 Std.
I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country. She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good...

Forum Member
Site Admin

Beitrag von Forum Member » 30. Nov 2020, 11:38

Joe Biden hat retweetet
Biden-Harris Presidential Transition
@Transition46
·
12 Std.
President-elect Biden and Vice President-elect Harris today announced new members of the White House staff who will serve in senior communications roles.

For the first time in history, these communications roles will be filled entirely by women.
[ externes Bild ]
https://buildbackbetter.gov/press-relea ... ons-staff/

Antworten

Zurück zu „Tipps, Infos usw.“