Bitte lies zuerst diese FORENREGELN sowie die DATENSCHUTZRICHTLINIE, bevor Du Dich in diesem Forum anmeldest!
- Site Admin
- Beiträge: 568
- Registriert: 3. Apr 2019, 17:36
- Vorname: Jutta
- Dein Land: Schweiz
- Wohnort: Zuchwil / SO
• A registration is basically possible for everyone.
• A valid email address is required to use the forum. Existing accounts whose email address has become inaccessible will be temporarily blocked. The user can contact the forum operator by mail.
• Double registrations are not allowed.
2 General forum rules
• Statements that attack a user's sexual orientation, gender, physical or mental disability, origin and/or beliefs are prohibited and will initially result in a warning and, if ignored, a board ban.
• The community may not be misused for advertising purposes. Links are allowed, but must be directly related to the topic.
• The email addresses visible in the forum may only be stored by a visitor or user if the original owner of the email address agrees.
• In general, the forum may not be used as a sales platform. The buying and selling exchange in the forum is available for this purpose, but it is only intended for private use.
• The administrators and moderators can edit or delete contributions at any time, as far as these do not correspond to the rules. Warnings or blocks are pronounced only by the forum operator.
If instructions of the team become necessary, these are to be carried out consequence.
3 Avatre, Usernames and Signatures
• Avatars and signatures must be free of commercial advertising lettering (e.g. web addresses, etc.).
• Avatars must not contain any protected trademarks / brand names.
• Prominent faces, protected figures, strange faces etc. may not be used as avatars.
• Avatars may not contain any racist or sexist content (pictures not suitable for minors).
• Animated graphics are neither allowed in the avatar nor in the signatures.
• External links are allowed in the signature. However, these may only be directed to their own websites and may not refer to any commercial pages). Internal links are generally permitted.
• Insults or swear words are not allowed as usernames.
• No usernames will be tolerated that give a clear hint of radical, sexist or youth-endangering groupings or objects of any kind.
• No user names may be used which are based on protected brand names, open source software or public persons.
• User registrations whose usernames violate these rules will be deleted by the administration without comment or, if necessary, changed immediately in agreement with the user.
Important: When selecting a username, remember that all registered members will see it. So think about it before you choose your complete name as your username.
4 Preparation of topics and articles
• Use the search function first if you have a question.
• Write your posts in the appropriate topic and do not post for one topic in multiple forums (so-called "cross postings").
• Please use clear and detailed subject lines. Others should know what it is about without opening the thread. This also increases the overview when searching for corresponding information. (wrong: "HELP!" - right: "Problem resetting the Tyro")
• One question mark or exclamation mark per sentence is sufficient. Multiple end-of-sentence characters seem rude.
• Please no insults! Different age groups, levels of knowledge and opinions meet here in tthis forum. Do not insult other members, companies, websites or other persons. Insulting others will be punished with a warning, which can lead to exclusion from the entire community.
• If a topic seems "too stupid" to you, ignore it and do not post any negative posts.
• Public debates are undesirable. The PN function can be used to clarify differences.
• Avoid the use of swear words.
• Please pay attention to correct spelling. Surely everyone makes mistakes, but a short reading through of the written text before sending also makes it easier for the co-users to understand.
• Pictures with a maximum width of 800 pixels may be added to the contributions. A corresponding function to upload images to our server is available for all users. It is explicitly pointed out that images used on the Internet are usually protected by the copyrights of third parties. Please check this before copying this material and posting it here. Possible legal claims of the right holders could be asserted. The liability for the use of copyrighted images in this forum lies with the user. The forum operator excludes the liability for itself (the picture source must be indicated).
• Senseless Postings, as for example unnecessarily short contributions, Smiliefluten etc. are to be omitted. In specialized topics, in which help is requested, fun postings are not desired, please post related to the topic. However, no one on the board has anything against a funny side note.
• Posts with pornographic content or that refer to pornographic content will be closed or deleted immediately and the user removed from the forum immediately.
• The use of the forum by the user takes place on own responsibility and danger.
• No guarantee can be given against loss of data in the forum areas. By the use and the attendance of the forum the user takes over the entire use risk. This usage risk includes any viruses, system crashes or other events that may damage the user's computer, software or data, but is not limited to this. The forum contributions do not reflect the opinion of the domain operator. All contents of the keyboard are protected by copyright.
• It is permitted to make and use unchanged copies of individual contributions, provided that a copyright notice and this permission remain on all copies.
• By creating a contribution, the user is aware that it will be published immediately.
• By creating a contribution each user agrees that his contribution will be stored in the database of the keyboard.
• The author grants the domain owner the rights of use free of charge and for an indefinite period of time. There is no right to publication. Each author is legally responsible for the content of a contribution.
• In case of ambiguity, criticism, dispute and the like, please contact the administrator.
5 Private messages (PN`s)
• We do not allow private messages advertising commercial products, people or services.
• Do not insult other users about the PN feature.
• Delete your mailbox regularly as the number of messages stored is limited and you will not be able to receive messages with a full mailbox.
• The domain operator explicitly points out that it is technically possible to read private messages in this forum as in all other forums.
• Every user, every post and every PN is stored in a database (MySQL). Thus the database administrator - usually the domain operator - can get access to this database and its contents.
• In addition, the IP address of the user is stored.
• The domain operator of this forum assures not to use this technical possibility. However, should this become necessary for legal reasons, the domain operator will inform the team beforehand.
• The administrators and moderators do not answer unsolicited PN support requests!
• We do not allow contributions, private messages, emails or signatures that advertise commercial products, persons or services, unless they are explicitly agreed between the trader and the domain owner.
• Advertising for pages with pornographic themes/content, or advertising that deal with violent topics or such topics that violate the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany or similar is strictly prohibited.
• References to open source software as well as free tutorials etc. are permitted.
7 Disclaimer of liability
• The domain owner assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the domain owner relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded, unless there is evidence of wilful intent or gross negligence on the part of the domain owner. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The domain owner expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently. Each user is solely responsible for his contribution! In addition we do not take over any guarantee for all our information. In addition, we are not liable for any damage that may have been caused by our information.
• In the case of direct or indirect references to external Internet pages ("links") which lie outside the domain holder's area of responsibility, a liability obligation would only come into effect if the domain holder was aware of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the case of illegal content. The domain owner hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, no illegal content was identifiable on the pages to be linked. The domain owner has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. He therefore expressly distances himself from all contents of all linked pages that have been changed since the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the own Internet offer as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the domain owner. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of such information, the provider of the page to which reference is made is solely liable, not the party who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
• The domain owner and every user endeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to make use of licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere fact that a trademark is mentioned should not lead to the conclusion that it is not protected by the rights of third parties!
- The copyright for published objects created by the author and web site operator himself or on his behalf remains solely with the domain owner. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
• If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias.
• This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
• We hereby expressly distance ourselves from all contents of all linked pages on this website and do not adopt their contents as our own. We would like to emphasize that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages.
9 Handling of violations, warnings and blocks
• Basis of the evaluation of the user behavior are the rules described above and the usual manners, as well as in the doubt relevant applicable law.
• As a legal basis for the handling of violations and disregard, the following legal situation should be noted: The Internet does not represent a legal vacuum. It is therefore subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal Republic of Germany in all matters. Insults or breaches of law of any kind shall be valid in court. For this reason, criminal prosecution and responsibility are possible at any time. See also: AG Rheinbach Az: 2Ds 3997/95.
• Interventions in user contributions and topics are based therefore also on the obligation of the offerer, with knowledge of law offences to remove these.
• Furthermore it is valid that the virtual house prohibition, which is to be equated in a temporally limited, as well as permanent blocking case of the user access, is just as valid after the German law as a real house prohibition.
• Should the administration or a moderator notice contributions and/or images and/or signatures that violate the above conditions, these can be removed from the system or corrected by the administrator or moderator without feedback to the author. In order to maintain forum peace, violations of the rules will be reacted with measures, which range from editing a post to warning, to blocking access.
• When editing, everything can be edited from one word to the entire contribution of the user. This process is indicated by an "Edit by". This method is generally used when the user seldom actually makes a sound mistake and a stricter intervention is not justified. It is also used if the peace of mind and the forum and thread peace are maintained.
Warnings (yellow card):
• Cautions are issued when a user commits a more serious rule violation, which, however, was either to be assessed as a one-off slip, decisively for this the previous behaviour of the user, or other mitigating circumstances prevent a longer ban.
Blocking and exclusion
• come into force when a user is not willing or able to behave in a manner appropriate to the forum, even after several yellow cards have been used. A user can be denied access to the keyboard even if this user behaves massively against the forum rules of the keyboard on other platforms.
Please note ^this forum rules, so that the use of this forum is fun and the clarity of the topics and posts is maintained. Keep in mind that there is always a person sitting on the computer keyboard who makes mistakes. If you get upset or annoyed, don't post - make music!
Zuchwil, July 2019
Jutta Koliofotis (Tastenplayer)