[DEV] ProsilverHiFiKabin (Child - for people with macular degeneration & other vision problems)

Gesperrt
Forum Member
Site Admin
Vorname: Jutta
Dein Land: Schweiz
[DEV] ProsilverHiFiKabin (Child - for people with macular degeneration & other vision problems)

Beitrag von Forum Member » 9. Feb 2020, 20:35

The next project in progress is the ProsilverHiFiKabin for people with macular degeneration and other vision problems.
But it is a hard work, because I have to create 4 versions. Besides I can work on the black one with neon yellow writing for 15 minutes at most, then I get eye flickering :suisse-eyes: .
[ externes Bild ]
Black text on yellow background. its calms the letters down and stops them jumping about all over the page.
But other people need a pale yellow background with black writing and others need a deep yellow with black writing. The all black one looks less good than the one with accents in dark grey. But the style whit grey accents one's probably not as good for reading.
The optimal solution therefore seems to be: Create 4 variations of this style.

Strange that Google Fonts always contain only one font format. But to insert them in the style.css all formats are needed.
Now I have linked the font in the overall_header. Works but is definitely not what you should do. Or can one?
But I need a font without embellishments in g https://abload.de/img/fontcrjqo.jpg. Noto Sans
Only in the responsive profile is it not possible with this font, for whatever reason. There was always a rest of the g missing, no matter what adaptation attempt I made. When customizing a phpBB style you are never safe from surprises :lol:

Edit: Creating the icons for the black with the yellow neon fontcolor is really a challenge for a person with light sensitive eyes.😎

Somehow the full black one in the meantime looks better than the one with the lighter grey accent.
Kein Support per PN und Email!
Be the best version of yourself rather than a bad copy of someone else!
The best online TranslatorMy forum

Forum Member
Site Admin
Vorname: Jutta
Dein Land: Schweiz
Re: [DEV] ProsilverHiFiKabin (Child - for people with macular degeneration & other vision problems)

Beitrag von Forum Member » 9. Feb 2020, 20:36

You create beautiful icons for a whole day and then find out that they are only suitable for a "normal" style, but not for a style for severely visually impaired people. But the style looked so good with these icons :cry: (It took 1 whole day to create a good looking hot icon that is not recognized by visually impaired people. Respectively it causes problems because of the color.)
All that remains is again round and square and without background image.

The third one should be ready soon. Then I have to finish the first one. Otherwise it will not be possible to insert a download. (The icons for the yellow ones are the problem. Nothing looks really good and clear.)

I definitely need some time off today. Otherwise I won't see anything tomorrow. The tinted workplace glasses for this style are definitely missing.
ProsilverHiFiKabin_3rd.jpg
Kein Support per PN und Email!
Be the best version of yourself rather than a bad copy of someone else!
The best online TranslatorMy forum

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Styles in Entwicklung“