[ALPHA] Virus (Child)

Gesperrt
Forum Member
Site Admin
Vorname: Jutta
Dein Land: Schweiz
[ALPHA] Virus (Child)

Beitrag von Forum Member » 21. Mär 2020, 18:51

This style was created from a fun note in the Corona topic. It is created in a single day and should be a motivation in the fight against the Corona virus.
warmweer hat geschrieben:
16. Mär 2020, 20:37
Added specifically for Tastenplayer: when is that Corona style going to be released ? :P
Yes it was just a joke. But you can still cheer up a little. It's a bit macabre as silent as a grave in the village here.

But it should also encourage to rethink. Corona will not remain the only virus that mankind will have to face in the future.
Man has much less resistance than before. Food is becoming more and more sterile but with many additives. Global warming - changing weather conditions, taking medication for every little ailment, etc. make us much more vulnerable than we were a few decades ago.
There is far too much overexploitation of the resources of this earth!
We should start saving electricity, that is what we have been preached for a long time. But now the electric cars are coming. Of course they don't pollute the air anymore, but they need electricity, which we should reduce.
I find the demonstrations of the younger generations against global warming that were shown some time ago quite paradoxical. Each of them has a laptop in his backpack and a mobile phone in his trouser pocket. Probably one or even more computers at home and many have a TV in every room.
Every household has at least one car, sometimes up to 4 if the younger ones still live at home.
It is also frightening how little the young people know about their home country. One has to travel as far away as possible to a country far away in the holidays. Those who take a holiday in their country are often looked at crookedly after the school holidays. But this frequent travelling brings many diseases to us. Why not travel to your own country first, get to know your own country properly!

One thing has been clear for a long time and now even more so! The human being must rethink otherwise it will be bad in the next years.
This speed that we have started in the development and manipulation of e.g. food - nature cannot keep up with it anymore.

It's not just this Corona now. We had Ebola, swine flu, Spanish flu, bird flu, etc. and more and more people are getting cancer or have severe allergies. In addition, more and more people suffer from asthma. Not to mention the ever worsening environmental disasters.
index_virus.jpg
Of course there is room for improvement in this style. But it has to be finished on time. Inside, I simply inserted the icons from the graphite for the moment. Environmental icons would probably be the right thing.
Therefore he is still an alpha although he is almost finished for the moment (The cookie hint as well as some small things still need to be adjusted).
The Style has a friendlier look during the day with brighter light than at night when it is darker.
inside_virus.jpg
Download link will follow in the course of the week.
All css files are moved to a style.css and cleaned up. But I still have to display the html files properly. However, today it will not be finished because of my illness.
inside_virus2.jpg
Since yesterday I have been playing around with this download button :mrgreen: . The light one, which has the same color as all buttons, tabs and navigation looked good, but somehow it is too much / too flashy and doesn't fit to the other attachments. Hopefully this has no negative effect elsewhere!
download_button_virus.jpg
Now I definitely have to finish the icons.
Since I was shopping in a village supermarket the day before yesterday, I feel pretty bad. People are sitting in line at the checkout in the back of your neck and also at the vegetables. But unfortunately in the other shop many racks are emptied.
Kein Support per PN und Email!
Be the best version of yourself rather than a bad copy of someone else!
The best online TranslatorMy forum

Forum Member
Site Admin
Re: [ALPHA] Virus (Child)

Beitrag von Forum Member » 21. Mär 2020, 21:03

Prosilver must be installed!
Virus_3.3.0_alpha.zip
(548.96 KiB) 4-mal heruntergeladen

Forum Member
Site Admin
Re: [ALPHA] Virus (Child)

Beitrag von Forum Member » 25. Mär 2020, 12:56

Prosilver must be installed!

New Version because the attachment.html was changed in prosilver instead of inserted in Virus :be-shamed:
Virus_3.3.0.1 alpha.zip
(549.72 KiB) 3-mal heruntergeladen

Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Styles in Entwicklung“